jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

[mail resend] buy tablet pc

Hi, I didn't get any reply from since my last, so I am afraid you didn't get my last mail.
Here is the resend. Please check it below. Thanks!
------- below is my last mail ------

Good morning, This is Sammy from Witpay Co., Ltd., We are manufacturer of tablet pc.

I got your information from our company's "important client" datebase that you were doing business on tablet pc,
so I send you this mail for your reference.

Here is our newly updated products.

Now we have tablet pc from 5 inch to 10 inch, includes :

WP-7OO3 ---- (only 38.5$ for 7 inch tablet pc, full function, 2160p video playing)
WP-7OO5 ---- (3G+GPS+FM+TV all function you can imaging)
WP-9OO3 ---- (only 68$, 9 inch)
WP-8O27 ---- (7 inch,Quadcore CPU, IPS screen, about 100$ )
WP-5OO3 ---- (5 inch, Sumsung Galaxy S3 very fashion, 135$)

Hope that I can have the chance to work with you in the near future.
If you need pictures and specification, and more tablet pc and smart phone we have, please kindly let me know.
You can also tell me your specific need, so I can recommand some best-sell tablet pc for your local market.

Thanks for reading my mail!
Hope to hear from you soon.
:)

Best regards,
Sammy


Samy
Shenzhen WitPay Co., Ltd.
Phone: 86 75532 845640 Fax: 86 75532 845641
Email: sammy@zms2.com Website: http:/zms2.com


Please note that since the data in our company database might be wrong.
If so, please let me know with replying a "wrong", I'll delete your email from the database, so you won't get any mail that not useful for you in the future.


No hay comentarios: