martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Private Email

Dear Friend.

My Name is Don Raul Hernandez, and I am the Auditor General of Unicaja Bank Madrid. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I need your strong Assurance that you will never let me down or betray me in this deal if I transfer this money to your account.

During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of €15,000.000.00 (Fifteen Million Euros) this account has not been operated for the past years. The owner of this dormant account is a foreigner by name "Ed Swingle" who died on 4th Jan 2002, in a plane crash in Birmingham you can view this CNN or BBC website for his true details.

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/

As at this moment I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received with the below details, Please do give me a reply on my private e-mail raul.hernandez@1email.eu or fax 00 34 917 692 656

1) Your Age
2) Your Occupation
3) Your Position in office
4) Direct Telephone & Fax Number

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,
Don Raul Hernandez
Fax: + 34 917 692 656

No hay comentarios: